Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Impressions



So yeah, now we have Marvel vs Capcom 3 coming out, and I am actually pretty excited to see how they handle this game. After so many years since the second game, they have so much more they can add to this game. While most Capcom fighters seem to mimic the Street Fighter of the time, this movie makes me think that the game will mirror in alot of ways Street Fighter IV, which I don't consider a bad thing at all, as I looooove Street Fighter IV.

But until they begin to release more information we can only guess what the final product is really like. So until then, here's a list of characters I want to see in the game:

Mickey Mouse
Donald Duck
Goofy
Pete
Spider-Man
Doctor Doom
Magneto
Wolverine
M Bison
Guile
Ryu
Akuma
Sagat
Mega Man X
Zero
Sigma
Axl
Dante
Virgil


If I could get the bulk of those in the game, I would be so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment