Wednesday, March 3, 2010

An Update from Dr Demento

 
From the Offices of Dr. Demento
Greetings! I am Dr. Demento, physician to T and resident mad scientist. I am posting to inform you that T has caught the Ick, a rare form of the plague that causes him to suffer greatly. The only true means of overcoming this illness is to subject oneself to horrors beyond your imagination. As such, I prescribed that he play Dante's Inferno, and as a result, he is healed!
Now, I have chronicled the trials of this experiment and will publish them soon. If I can find the perfect game that is so horrible...it destroys the human will and breaks the mind...I could utilize this as a means to turn the human race into zombies and rule the world! Yes, this plan is brilliant!

Soon the world will understand the power I possess as I unleash my creations upon you all! MUAH HA HA HA!

Yes, Demento is here to stay, and soon my name will join all the greats in the halls of Mad Science History! Listed with the greats like Forester, Insano, Evil, Farnsworth, Wily, Hojo....so many, you shall see!

*ahem* Anyway, yes, I am here to stay, I will be here to lend help on the mad science end of the spectrum on these reviews and such, so be seeing you soon...mmm....yeeees....


With mad Love, 

Dr. Demento

No comments:

Post a Comment